GoPro camera draw
1. DURATION OF
The Contest begins on Monday, February 1st 2016, at 12:00 a.m. (Quebec time) and ends on Thursday, June 30th 2016, at 11:59 p.m. (Quebec time), which is the final date and time for entering the Contest.
The Contest is open to anyone aged 18 or older who stayed in the Quebec region for one night or more (excluding residents of countries or states where such contests are prohibited or restricted by law), between February 1st 2016 and May 31st 2016, who have reached the age of majority in the province, state, district or territory of residence at the time of entering the Contest, with the exception of employees, agents, and representatives of the Québec City Tourism, suppliers of the prizes and services, advertising agencies, and any other company involved in this Contest, as well as members of their immediate family and persons living under the same roof. PLEASE DISREGARD THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
3. HOW TO
To enter the GoPro camera draw, you must provide your e-mail address for the purposes of answering an online survey before Thursday, June 30th 2016, at 11:59 p.m. (Quebec time). No purchase is necessary.
must provide, at the end of the survey, their full name, address, e-mail
address, and phone number. Those fields must be completed in full for entries
to be eligible for the draw. All completed surveys received by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday,
June 30th 2016 (Quebec time), will be entered in the Contest. The
Québec City Tourism is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or
incomplete entry forms.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. Contestants who attempt to enter multiple times will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
OF THE PRIZE
A grand prize will be drawn from all eligible Contest entries: a GoPro camera, valued at approximately $ 600.
The random draw for the winner will take place on Friday, July 22nd 2016, at 2:00 p.m. noon (Quebec time) at Québec City Tourism office, 399 Saint-Joseph East Street, Québec City.
8. Should a selected contestant prove to be ineligible for the prize, he/she will be disqualified, and another draw for the prize will take place.
The contestant whose name is drawn will be advised officially by e-mail only, within seven (7) business days following the draw. He/she must claim the prize within the following seven (7) business days. Failure to do so will disqualify the contestant, and the organizers will draw another name until the prize is awarded. The prize will be awarded to a confirmed winner only.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. The prize cannot be substituted by another prize, except at the sole discretion of the Contest organizers, who reserve the right to substitute any portion of the prize with another prize of an equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable. Refusal to accept the prize releases the Contest organizers from any obligation associated with said prize.
To be declared a winner, the selected contestant must authorize Contest organizers and their representatives to use his/her full name, photograph, image, voice, declaration relative to the prize, and/or city of residence if required for advertising purposes without any compensation.
1. All contestants agree to be bound by the official rules of the Contest. Contestants who do not abide by the official rules will be disqualified. Contestants also agree to be bound by the decisions of Québec City Tourism. Such decisions will be considered final and binding and will apply in all matters.
2. To be declared a winner, the selected contestant must sign an acknowledgment of receipt form (declaration and renunciation) releasing Québec City Tourism and any other person and/or company associated with this Contest from all liability for any damage that may arise from the acceptance and/or use of the prize of this Contest. The form will be provided to the selected contestant who must return it within seven (7) business days following the date of receipt. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify the contestant, and a new draw will take place until the prize is awarded.
3. The selected contestant must provide organizers with official proof of age if required and confirm in writing that he/she agrees to abide by the official rules of the Contest. Failure to do so will disqualify the contestant. In the event this occurs, a new draw will take place until the prize is awarded.
4. The odds of winning depend on the total number of completed surveys registered during the Contest. All completed surveys received will become the property of Contest organizers.
5. Should Contest organizers be unable to award the prize for reasons beyond their control and not in relation to the winner, they agree to award the winner with a prize that is equal in nature and value or with the value of the prize in money, at their sole discretion.
6. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and municipal laws and regulations.
7. For the purpose of these regulations, the contestant is the physical and moral person in possession of the account that corresponds to the electronic address indicated on the recruitment form.
8. Contestants agree not to deliberately interrupt or negatively affect the normal course of the Contest, cause any damage to the web site, prevent others from entering the Contest, or in any other way contravene these regulations. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify the contestant, and the contestant may be prosecuted in accordance with any recourse at the disposal of the Contest organizers.
9. Organizers of this Contest are released from all liability relative to the improper functioning of any computer component, any software, or any line of communication relative to the loss or absence of a communication network, or relative to any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased by any computer or any network or any server, and that can make it more difficult for anyone to enter the Contest or prevent anyone from entering the Contest. Organizers of this Contest are released from all liability for any loss or damage that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by downloading any software or by the transmission of any information for the purpose of entering the Contest.
10. Organizers of this Contest reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or postpone this Contest in its entirety in the case of a virus, a computer bug, an unauthorized human act, or any other cause beyond the control of the organizers that may negatively affect the administration, security, impartiality, or the normal course of the Contest, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for Québec residents.
11. It is strictly prohibited to use or reproduce any material protected by copyright or any trademark associated with this Contest without the written consent of the copyright holder.
In the case of a discrepancy between the French and English versions of these regulations, the French version will prevail.